Monday, January 9, 2012

to ct



see ct i'm not buncit :'D. ct 1st skali i minx maaf untuk smue tau T.T just smue jd secare tibe2 n it hard for me to tell cu.today really a very bad day for n i thnk i x ley tido my eyes da merah but rase smthngs not right . :( now i n her un x sure cuz she always treat me like i'm nothng :( . die selalu keras kepale n bantah ape i ckp. kdng2 i really cried n no1 help me like pujuk camtu. cry byk kali dah (i really malu tell cu about ths) but i da x de orng na share smthng except cu. about tht meeting in ths year i really hope tht will happen cuz i really wanna see you . i na tgk die tinggi mne?(maybe tinggi dri i@@), her real smile, n na tgk die pkai shawl merah >.<, na rase kek yg die buat, na die letak ubat n cut my hair . i really wanna cu to do tht ct i i really look forward to it. but today smue tu i rase da x kan jd because of me :'( i really hate my self for ths.ct, i really hope tht our freindshp will last forever :) n if you have any masalah or thng cu want to talk about, i'll always be there for you. n i'll try my best to cheer you up n make cu smile like always ;). i really wanna call her every night n say good night like always (i da terbiase >.<)i hope ct will pick up the call :). ct i really hope tht cu not mad at me. ths is for now tc ct :)

No comments:

Post a Comment